Sydney's weather.

flying dog

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

it's raining in Deniliquin, 50 mm in 2 days, great for the farmers and hopefully bring a bit more money into the town if their crops survive.

Can't fly but who cares?

Cheers Bruce

My niece in San Francisco was worried about here friends in Sydney getting flooded... Still good to get much needed rain... we certainly have had our share up on the Qld coast this year so you are welcome to it.

Guest eland2705

Can someone hook up a couple of clouds and tow them down here?

I think "Someone" on the telly said that Melbourne's dams were only 33% and dropping, and we only got about 13mm in the catchments over the last week. (actual figures may vary - used for illustrative purposes only)

Guest ozzie

Tonights weather forcast has a intense tasman low coming Sydneys way for sunday and monday. strong winds and heavy rain. similar to the conditions that put the pasha bulka up on nobbys beach. better tie down the hanger.

Guest Howard Hughes
Tonights weather forcast has a intense tasman low coming Sydneys way for sunday and monday. strong winds and heavy rain.

Spent Wednesday evening at the local RSL, lucky they had the footy on. Local SES already talking about another evacuation on Sunday!049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Hi,yesterday Penrith(NSW) had between 0930-1800hrs, 64mm of rain.

Even the ducks have gumboots on!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Bob.

Well icebob I think you're exagerating.

The water was'nt that deep.

It only came halfway up the ducks, even in the Georges River :confused: