Psychiatrists vs Bartenders

planedriver

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night. So I went to a psychiatrist and told her. . . 'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'

'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the psyc't. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears..'

How much do you charge?'

$95 dollars per visit,' replied the expert.

'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

Six months later, she met me on the street. 'Why didn't you ever come to see me about those fears you were having?' she asked.

'Well, ninety five bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awfullot of money! A bartender cured me for 10 bucks. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a brand new ute!'

'Is that so?' With a bit of an attitude she said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'

'He told me to cut the legs off the bed!.................. Ain't nobody under there now!'

BUGGER THOSE LEARNED DOCTORS.. JUST GO HAVE A DRINK & TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER.004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

PS. Nothing personal to my lovely friend on here!