Syndicate - Canberra area

Guest burbles1

How many do you need to join the syndicate? What are the alternatives to the Pipistrel (and which ones - Sinus, Virus)? What airfield would you fly from? What's your experience in flying?

Mick Monck (Airsick on this forum) is selling his Canberra based Virus SW for a very good price. 3 syndicate members @ $25K each would buy it and still have some working capital in the maintenance budget.

Guest burbles1
Hi Dave, replied via Profile Post.Greg

Greg,

It would be good to promote those details more widely. Others may be interested in a syndicate too. It helps to establish your credibility upfront by giving everyone as much detail as possible about yourself and so they can make the decision to follow through with initial enquiries.

Cheers,

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone

I'm bumping this, because I'm still looking for syndicate partners.

A Jabiru 160, 170 or similar aircraft would be great, but I'm willing to consider any ideas.

Happy landings to all

Greg

Gooday folksI'm looking to form or join an aircraft syndicate.

Ideally I'd like to acquire one of the Pipistrel motorgliders, but I'd consider another motorglider or even another RA aircraft altogether.

Best wishes

Greg

[email protected]

Hi Greg,

I'm pretty sure there's someone learning with Teraya at Goulburn Aviation who was talking of getting into a Jab 160/170. I'll pass on your idea if I can remember who it was! I only caught the end of a conversation as the guy was leaving.

There was another guy who currently owns a Gazelle up here who was thinking of trading it for a 170 also - I'll ask him next time I see him.

There's a shiny new 170 up here too but I think the owner of that has it tied in with his business.