ROTAX-912S

Moshe Ferera

Are you still reaching the correct RPM for take-off? Nev

Dear friends ..

I found the problem ..! After investigations of carburator not found anything I concluded that maybe exhaust is the problem .. dismantled the exhaust and I found parts, Parts I found reduced the amount of gases emitted from the engine strangled and drop the rpm.

I thank you all for the good will ..

maybe it will help future similar problems

best regards.

Ferera Moshe.

Dear friends .. I found the problem ..! After investigations of carburator not found anything I concluded that maybe exhaust is the problem .. dismantled the exhaust and I found parts, Parts I found reduced the amount of gases emitted from the engine strangled and drop the rpm.

I thank you all for the good will ..

maybe it will help future similar problems

best regards.

Ferera Moshe.

Parts??? What parts Ferera?

Pud

Dear Pud.

Exhaust is built inside the welded parts and partitions these parts .. just probably shaking apart over time and partly blocked the gas port .. would recommend that all 200 hours might have to dismantle the exhaust and hear if there are no parts released inside.

Regards.

Ferera Moshe.

It happens with lots of exhaust systems that have done a bit of work. Baffles can work free or welds crack and the loose baffle, part blocks the exhaust exit and the engine runs hotter and loses power as a result of the back pressure. Nev