Hangar Break in at YCAB

Be carefull when replacing stolen goods!... Some smart Bas&tards waite a while, knowing it`s most likely the goods will be replaced with new items, then come back and take the second lot!!!

Frank.

Be carefull when replacing stolen goods!... Some smart Bas&tards waite a while, knowing it`s most likely the goods will be replaced with new items, then come back and take the second lot!!!Frank.

Nothing and I mean nothing is left there now- except heaps of surveillance, a patrol service and lot's of big mutha f@#$%n locks on everthing. Once bitten.....

The D's rang last week to say they were "questioning a person of interest"- haven't heard the outcome but we'd love them to hand them over to us at the aero club so we can have a hangar party and get to know each other better- real better:bash:

• Like 1

Sadly, I know from my experience involved with the security industry, these bast---ds get to know that if the stuff is insured, and three or or four weeks later it's all been replaced by the insurance company, ( if you were that lucky) and they they want a second bite at the cherry.

So be warned as iv'e seen it on so many occasions