Anyone heard from Nev (Facthunter) for a while

Guest Andys@coffs

Nev is one of a few people that I respect and admire...it would have to be a very dark day for him to be banned or suspended...if that ever happened I would close the site

• Like 1

Nev is up here in Kingaroy at the National Veteran Motorcycle rally riding a very old Indian - you will be pleased to know he is in fine form !!

• Like 1

Nev is up here in Kingaroy at the National Veteran Motorcycle rally riding a very old Indian - you will be pleased to know he is in fine form !!

Why would he mistreat an aged Indian, doesnt he like India ......or old people????074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

One of the things I love about this site is that you get to meet great blokes like Nev and make friends with characters like W68. Even though we don't always agree on things I have strong suspicion he's a genuine true blue Aussie and all that that implies. :thumb_up:

Well said BR. That is exactly how I feel about this forum and there is nothing that I can add to your eloquence and succinctness on this issue of Forum Mateship.

I told him about this thread this morning - he was pleased ! We all trailer our bikes to these rallies - would take a month to ride the pre-1918 ones interstate !!

• Like 2

I told him about this thread this morning - he was pleased ! We all trailer our bikes to these rallies - would take a month to ride the pre-1918 ones interstate !!

I take it Nev got the impression he was missed?042_hide.gif.f5e8fb1d85d95ffa63d9b5a325bf422e.gif

• Like 1

Guest Andys@coffs

Ok good to know, now I only need worry about him falling off his indian:scooter: and not so much having fallen off the perch stretcher.gif.b5405e56385022b0c281bce09d6ac829.gif