Aviation Photo's

I can't believe the time that has elapsed since the photo comp was running.

Even if there is no current competition running, please feel free to post aviation relateded photo's in this thread, as i'm sure we all love to see them.

Whether it be of the creation you've produced as a result of endless hours in the workshop, or simply an air-show or fly-in you've attended, i'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing them, so start posting them again please.

I can't believe the time that has elapsed since the photo comp was running.Even if there is no current competition running, please feel free to post aviation relateded photo's in this thread, as i'm sure we all love to see them.

Whether it be of the creation you've produced as a result of endless hours in the workshop, or simply an air-show or fly-in you've attended, i'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing them, so start posting them again please.

What about this one taken at the old WW2 Fenton airfield in the Northern Territory. I went on a bit of a fossick there and found the graveyard. This is where they dragged the shot up wrecks that couldn't be repaired.

298711641_Graveyard1.jpg.946e62fcd5cc3a10b40acc1d6989d7de.jpg

Pud

What about this one taken at the old WW2 Fenton airfield in the Northern Territory. I went on a bit of a fossick there and found the graveyard. This is where they dragged the shot up wrecks that couldn't be repaired.[ATTACH=full]15233[/ATTACH]

Pud

Thats a great shot Pud.

Seeing things like that, remind me of the emotion I felt when I visited the RAF Museum in London and stood beside a WW2 aircraft that had crash landed on a frozen lake in Norway then sunk, only to be retrieved from the depts many decades later and still covered in mud, that was on display.

Thanks for posting that and getting the ball rolling, i'm sure we'll get a lot more great images.

Thats a great shot Pud.Seeing things like that, remind me of the emotion I felt when I visited the RAF Museum in London and stood beside a WW2 aircraft that had crash landed on a frozen lake in Norway then sunk, only to be retrieved from the depts many decades later and still covered in mud, that was on display.

Thanks for posting that and getting the ball rolling, i'm sure we'll get a lot more great images.

I'm looking forward to seeing some great photos too planey

Pud