April 2007

Guest Fred Bear

• 3 weeks later...
Guest S Ross

Judging has just been completed for the Australian Flying PHOTO COMPETITION March and April. WINNERS:

March: "Ultralights" posted 20/3/07 for two great shots - I love the caption for the first "World's fastest Go-Kart", and the rare up-close shot of the smashed wing in the same gallery of shots.

April: Darren Masters' "Clouds in the River" posted 30/4/07. This is a great shot, all that flying is about. The shoes didn't do anything for me, but now I'm being picky.

Highly commended goes to "Ultralights" again for his beautifully framed, sharp shot of that timber prop and stark red fuselage. He's just about to provide a detailed caption for it, aren't you? Please reply with your full name and address so we can post you out your AF issues over the next six months.

Congratulations to you both, and to everyone who sent their pics in. Greatly enjoyed by all, I'm sure.

Regards

Guest Fred Bear

Well done to ultralights too. They were good shots mate! Thanks to Shelley, Ian and Chris too for comments. I enjoy posting the pics up here for others to view as much as I enjoy taking them. Infact, it's mostly the reason I take them to show the freedoms we have in flight.

The shoes didn't do anything for me, but now I'm being picky.

Some people have a shoe-thing. You never know 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Paintshop can fix the shoes. Thanks again Shelley :)

Guest David C

Great stuff and Congrats to both Ultralights and Darren . Very well deserved . Just a thought .... If you were flying over Western Sydney , shouldn't you have been wearing the Ugg boots ?? .... Now I'm in trouble !006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Dave C

Guest Fred Bear
If you were flying over Western Sydney , shouldn't you have been wearing the Ugg boots

Don't worry.They were in the car when I landed.That and the VB stubbie cooler. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest David C
Don't worry.They were in the car when I landed.That and the VB stubbie cooler. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Ha ha , knew you would have good chuckle at that one 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.. Thought I'd put my foot in for a while !!!! .... Seriously though , a great shot .

Dave C