what is "scud running"?

Just curious, i see the term alot here and in aviation mags, but haven't quite nutted it out... When I was in the AF, a "scud" was an Iraqi missile.... not sure of the context here. thanks :)

• Like 1

That tends to happen to buskers Tomo.Never mind mate, some folk are too lousey to throw a coin in the hat, you'll have to get used to that if you ever play down my way 066_naughty.gif.fdb194956812c007d0f5d54e3c692757.gif

Kind Regards

Planey

On the other hand Tomo people may consider your playing so good and extremely professional that you must already be making a fortune on the international circuit and you are merely giving of your time free of charge to entertain your fans. 099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

Alan.

Tomo, that reminds me of a game me an my mates use to play. Wed go into a shop like wollies or something, then all of a sudden we would start running and shouting RUN. Without fail a small crowd would abandon the shopping and do the bolt with us. Was pretty funny.. Nauty but funny..

• Like 2

Tomo, that reminds me of a game me an my mates use to play. Wed go into a shop like wollies or something, then all of a sudden we would start running and shouting RUN. Without fail a small crowd would abandon the shopping and do the bolt with us. Was pretty funny.. Nauty but funny..

007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif I don`t believe you. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Frank.