Poor old vacant chat room...................

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Hey I do use the new socializing feature in the lower right hand corner. Mostly it's one on one and occasionally two at once (threesome ??!). And I would agree that it does have a place in the forum scheme of things.

However in the now mostly vacant chat room, you could easily be in active conversation with up to a dozen folks at one time !!! all good fun and in real time.

I miss the chat room !!!!!!.....please come back..........................................................Maj...051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Yes but Tommo nobody is ever in it anymore !!..................................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

It's true... I'm in there occasionally, but we really should set a date/time for everyone!

I'm out for the next couple weeks, but I'm sure you others could all have a chat room night! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest Maj Millard

It used to be any night after 9.30 Tommo, the socializing site has killed it off ! Nobody uses it any more.

I was thinking that earlier on actually, every time I log on I look at the chat room because if there is people there I would make an effort to go in there if I had spare time (not that it was very often but still). There never is anymore though.

I think it's got a lot to do with the fact you can't see at a glance on the front screen, who is in there. You actually have to click on the link to go there to see who is in. Dunno why, but that's too hard:yikes:

Pud

Edit: Well just shows how much I pay attention - the front page does have a section on the right side that tells you who is in the chat room. I've never seen my name there!!

Edit: Well just shows how much I pay attention - the front page does have a section on the right side that tells you who is in the chat room. I've never seen my name there!!

That's probably because you are in the chat room at the time your name gets listed as being in the chat room 007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif