Quote for the day

planedriver

I can claim "three owners, almost house trained"!!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

If I see someone with a collection bucket at the traffic light this weekend, and it has HH on the bucket, i'll be sure to lob in a couple of bucks------well maybe $1.50, you have to look after No. 1

Aeroplanes and Yachts are designed to relieve you of all your money,( and then some). Some women do that too. Nev

It was my understanding , and I have seen this with my own eyes, that women are the most powerful money reducing agent known to man.

A boat is a hole in the water into which one constantly throws money. A plane on the other hand, is a hole in the air, thus causing a vacuum which sucks you, and your money up to orgasmic heights so much so you don't complain. You only moan in shear delight.

Guest Howard Hughes
If I see someone with a collection bucket at the traffic light this weekend, and it has HH on the bucket, i'll be sure to lob in a couple of bucks------well maybe $1.50, you have to look after No. 1

Possibly the reason I am only an 'RAA wannabee'!

A boat is hole in the water you throw money into

A plane is a hole in the air you throw money into

A helicopter is a hole which actively sucks the money out of your hands as you hold it up

A wife ( and her divorce lawyer) actively turn you upside down, go through your pockets and then vacuum everything out of every crease and fold before throwing you into one of those aforementioned holes

Sadly have now been the proud owner of every one of the above :-(.

A boat is hole in the water you throw money intoA plane is a hole in the air you throw money into

A helicopter is a hole which actively sucks the money out of your hands as you hold it up

A wife ( and her divorce lawyer) actively turn you upside down, go through your pockets and then vacuum everything out of every crease and fold before throwing you into one of those aforementioned holes

Know that feeling well Jaba-who, but don't use that as an excuse for burning down your local Godfrey's store

• Like 1

A boat is hole in the water you throw money intoA plane is a hole in the air you throw money into

I hope that you still retain ownership in at least one of the above!

Yep still have the plane :-)

Had long previously parted with boat and helicopter. More recently parted with wife But still have managed to hang onto the Jabiru. (but not much else)

Sapphire - doesn't seem to be much sanity left though :-(

• Like 1

Actually saw a Dick Smith truck in Sydney years ago. In big letters on the side read "Electronic Dick" At the time he probably didnt realize someone would make one for an "anatomically correct" robot. Now somebody needs to make one for an "anatomically correct" robotte:tongue in cheek:

Actually saw a Dick Smith truck in Sydney years ago. In big letters on the side read "Electronic Dick" At the time he probably didnt realize someone would make one for an "anatomically correct" robot. Now somebody needs to make one for an "anatomically correct" robotte:tongue in cheek:

Clever Dick

Yep still have the plane :-)Had long previously parted with boat and helicopter. More recently parted with wife But still have managed to hang onto the Jabiru. (but not much else)

Sapphire - doesn't seem to be much sanity left though :-(

I saw on another site. Selecting a partner......attractive, intelligent, sane........pick two.