New Girlfriend

alf jessup

Hmmm, Bought a new girlfriend home this evening and my wife was suitably impressed with her at the first glance, even said she would like to ride her occasionally also and for me to make sure I take her to greater heights than she has been with me.

Geez I love my wife Sharon, more than my new girlfriend at the moment, I am still coming to terms with her as I have only played with her for an hour but she was gentle on me in that time.

Everyone should be able to get a new girlfriend with the wifes blessing.

My girlfriends name is Tecnam and she is a Sierra with 226hrs on her.

Cheers

Alf & Shaz and Sierra

• Like 6

Guest Maj Millard

Hope your two women can now live in peace, and I hope that the new one is not one of those 'high-maintenance' types, and that both can take care of you well...enjoy.................................................Maj...008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif giggle.gif.9fbf2613564ad555277246f6add2d17e.gif

My savannah's name is "The Girlfriend" infact my wife was the one who named her that and instructed me to get stickers to show the name on the plane...She likes to say at work that I am away playing with the girlfriend. She tells me she gets some very strange looks at times...my wife has a good sense of humour

• Like 3

Guest Maj Millard

She's a tidy little bitch Alf !!!!.......and doesn't she look good in that blue bikini !.........................................012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

My question.... Is there anywhere on the web you can go where A Jessup hasn't been before you?

He's here http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Airborne-XT912-Trike-4-stroke-rotax-with-balistic-parachute-microlight-/25118156364q

And here http://southernmicrolightclub.com.au/southern_microlight_club_015.htm

and here http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/xt-912-sst-for-sale.50668/

And of course right here lol

Sorry Bill,

Your wrong, the ebay one is not mine mate ha ha ha .

Alf

Congrats on your new toy Alf, she's probably just a little faster than the trike and a little more comfy , we'll probably catch up at Mount Beauty next weekend if your going.Frank

Frankie,

Unfortunatley no I won't be there, I got the plane Saturday and I'm off to work for a month this Tuesday, go figure that one mate.

But would have been there bells and whistles if work had not called.

Cheers

Alf

Alf, you've gone soft...

Mark,

You are so correct I have gone soft after 8 years and 750hrs in a trike, I think I have qualified myself the luxury of cabin heat, 110kts of speed and the advantage of going many more places in comfort:cheers:

Truth be known I only bought it so I could give someone the opportunity to upgrade to a 912 trike cheaply 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif .

Cheers

Alf

• Like 1

Well done Alf.You should have lots of great times with that one for sure, and hopefully the misses is there to enjoy the excitement too!

Thanks Planey,

I'm sure having fun in it and yes more chance of wifey getting into this one than the trike.

Alf

Hmmm, Bought a new girlfriend home this evening and my wife was suitably impressed with her at the first glance, even said she would like to ride her occasionally also and for me to make sure I take her to greater heights than she has been with me.Geez I love my wife Sharon, more than my new girlfriend at the moment, I am still coming to terms with her as I have only played with her for an hour but she was gentle on me in that time.

Everyone should be able to get a new girlfriend with the wifes blessing.

My girlfriends name is Tecnam and she is a Sierra with 226hrs on her

Cheers

Alf & Shaz and Sierra

Not all aircraft have to have stick and rudder, I have the weight so it will shift.

Alf, please tell us the technique for weight-shift Sierra flying 065_evil_grin.gif.2006e9f40863555e5894f7036698fb5d.gif