Hello

HGMick

Hi everyone, Just joined yesterday. I thought I should just pop in and say hi. My name is Mick and I am on the Northern beaches of Sydney, also just hit 52 years of age so now is the time for me to full fill the childhood dream. I have not started any training at all just yet, but I have joined the forum so I can lurk around in the background searching for information whilst I plan a path to achieve my dream. So in advance thanks, I will sit back in the cheap seats for a while, whilst I listen and learn.

Cheers Mick

Hi Mick!

There's a lot of good knowledge on here. I look at the list of aircraft on people's avatars - if they list a heap and they're still alive, I figure their advice is valuable...

• Like 1

Have you got an orange Moxie, G-TOO? Nev

WTF! is an orange Moxie geezer...why can't you bleedin Aussies speak the Queens English like wot I do?

Jaysus do we have to come down there again? 097_peep_wall.gif.dcfd1acb5887de1394272f1b8f0811df.gif

• Haha 1

Hey mock

Welcome. Im new here too and have done my first 3 hours. It is awesome and a lifelong dream of mine also. I was lucky enough to do a couple of circuits in my 3rd lesson. I will be up to my head in circuits in my next lesson. Cant wait.

• Like 1

It's a CAT. Feline. species. Grinning like, Dom.... Cheshire. Nev

Yeah! well I knew wot ya meant like,i mean I woz only predending I didn't know it was a pussy....I woz just testing ya see an yerv passed mate well done, "cough" er is that the phone ringin? must dash mate...059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

• Like 1