Starting my training

Guest Offroad4wd

Guest Offroad4wd

So after a very long time of research and planning ( in other words I have been busy with work) I am starting my flight training this weekend. I have booked in with Flightscope Aviation at Canungra and I can't wait. I don't have any questions at the moment but I am sure I will once I start, I apologies in advance for any silly questions.

Tim

So after a very long time of research and planning ( in other words I have been busy with work) I am starting my flight training this weekend. I have booked in with Flightscope Aviation at Canungra and I can't wait. I don't have any questions at the moment but I am sure I will once I start, I apologies in advance for any silly questions.Tim

I had fun doing Rod's CPL training several years ago.

Guest Offroad4wd

Abit of an update. I was out at Flightscope Aviation early for the start of my training. I met my instructor Chris who is very knowledgeable and the way he delivers training is great. He explained things in a way that made it very easy to understand. He spent about 1 hour in the training room explaining the effects of controls. Then we went and got the Eurofox out of the hangar and he spent alot of time explaining the preflight checks to me. As we departed the wind was straight down the runway and we were off the ground in no time. We headed out over towards Beaudesert and Chris was explaining the effects of the controls and getting me to do some turns ect. After 1 hour (it seemed alot less but the time just flew by. pun intended) we were back on the ground. Chris didn't try and rush me and spent alot of time with me. I only booked a 1 hour flight lesson for 0800 and we finished at 1100 with 1 hour flight time. I have booked in again this Sunday and cant wait. Tim