Greetings All

jfob

Hi, just signed up and saying greetings to all. I'm from Cambridge NZ and have recently bought a Micro Avation Bantam with a Jabiru J2200 power plant. Love flying it - I have a Honda Blackbird 1100xx and I liken the Bantam to a motor bike in the sky (but the Bantam would be like a Honda FA 50 - it doesn't have the Blackbird power, thats for sure - but still really enjoy putting around in it!!!).

Cheers, jfob.

Hi, just signed up and saying greetings to all. I'm from Cambridge NZ and have recently bought a Micro Avation Bantam with a Jabiru J2200 power plant. Love flying it - I have a Honda Blackbird 1100xx and I liken the Bantam to a motor bike in the sky (but the Bantam would be like a Honda FA 50 - it doesn't have the Blackbird power, thats for sure - but still really enjoy putting around in it!!!).Cheers, jfob.

002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif Hi Jfob,

Welcome to Recreational Flying, it would be great to see some pickies of your Bantam, I used to live in Mount Muanganui a few (actually more than a few) years ago, just a hop, skip and jump from your place

Cheers, Brent 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Hi, just signed up and saying greetings to all. I'm from Cambridge NZ and have recently bought a Micro Avation Bantam with a Jabiru J2200 power plant. Love flying it - I have a Honda Blackbird 1100xx and I liken the Bantam to a motor bike in the sky (but the Bantam would be like a Honda FA 50 - it doesn't have the Blackbird power, thats for sure - but still really enjoy putting around in it!!!).Cheers, jfob.

Hi Jfob, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Welcome to the site!

NZ is a great place to fly.

Cheers,

Neil