The Never Ending Story

Admin

"That is one of the anvantages of owning one of those fine Bundabergian machines with wing tanks, as you soon learn how to hold on for 5 hours if you like flying X-country." responded the Cheese Muncher.

"That's nothing" said Rob'n-'em (+ GST) "With my SportSzar I don't turn left (as mine is from the northern hemisphere, so we naturally veer right just like we dress on that side) and I can ........

Keep one tank for fuel, and the other simply for the conveince of it 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

Keep one tank for fuel, and the other simply for the conveince of it 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

STOP PRESS

PLANEY CONFIRMS THAT AHLOW USES ONE OF HIS WING TANKS AS A "HOLDING TANK".

COMMUNITY SAYS "ERKY PERKY AND YUCKY POO"

And the penny (finally) dropped with the Fromage Chewer.

"That must be why the Locky flies over my joint so often doing a cropdusting run" he thought "I wondered what that smell was after each time he flew over ... and I always just used to kick the dog. No wonder the tomatoes have been growing so well since the Szara came onto the scene" he added.

"I am used to him frightening my grand-kids, when he came over, doing an airshow similar to that done by the Walker at the Natfly Roulettes" added El Rat.

"That plane looks like it might crash" would yell a grandkid or 2.

"Don't worry" I always replied "That is just the way Goldy always flies".

"But" yelled a grandkid "What is that hideous noise?"

'That is just a 912 that is flat knacker .... and do you hear that scream?" I patiently replied.

"Yes" they yelled over the top of the high pitched wail, while crouching in fear.

"Well that's the gearbox. But that's nothing, as you should here them start up and shut down. It sounds like a ....................

Rattus recoiled :ah_oh: from the upper cut delivered by the chief pilot of Denman Devils Crop Dusting. (Ouch! 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif)

"Although i_dunno, it does sound a bit like an evenruder after a turbo (:cool_shades:) mod." Rob'nem mumbled as he went about checking fuel levels and putting some chewing gum under a couple of loose rivets. (stops 'em whistling during the VNE+ dives ;))

"25 litres PULP in the left tank, 24 litres in the right... Whoops! Better add some ULP (unleaded pencil 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif) for balance, ...., ..., augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif.., .., . i_dunno .., ., 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif ., .

..and ready to join Dex for a dive bombing run on Rat castle... :devil:

........Jabba Jabba munching machine that can run endlessly at 5000 rpm without so much as giving a pilot a single gery hair. Rotaxians worldwide embrace...........

(Couldn't resist popping in with that)

No worries about you making that post Dexter.

After all, everyone knows that the NES is a fantasy ...... and a work of occasional fiction.

Rotaxians worldwide embrace...........

...... at the end of each flight, just before they drop to their kness and kiss the ground, whereas Jabarooters just ........

What?

As my old English teacher used to say while holding one ear "Dont say 'WHAT?', boy, say 'EH?'

"OK" said Turbs ................."EH?"

"Nice to have ya back TP. Come and stick it up Goldy Lox, as it will make you feel much better."

"Only if ..................

....whereas Jabarooters just ........

...quietly go about replacing 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif all the bits that fell off (na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif) during their flight.

"Eh, repeated TapperP "I ......

=========

The Rat is being double postingly tricky....

...quietly go about replacing 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif all the bits that fell off (na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif) during their flight.

"Eh, repeated TapperP "I .....

.....It doesn't worry us, as we usually get there 2 hrs before the RotaryAxians, do ..... then they spend 6 hrs walking into town to get ULP, while we just journey on, 2 or 3 waypoints ahead of them with not a jot of a care and the glorious feeling that one gets from pretending that a through bolt or 2 have broken ("through bolt" is actually a non-existant issue and is just Jabarooter code for finding an excuse to let the 912's catch up) and .........................

..discuss why those troublesome rotaxians 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif don't need GPS to get to flyins. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

"Don't need 'em." explained R'Lock. :stirring pot:

"There's usually an oil smoke cloud to follow, or trail of threwed bolts (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) on the ground to mark the way to a gathering of jabatoos! 015_yelrotflmao.gif.b15896900101c1d0c30c1711f453ac42.gif

...Ah yeah but :heart: .... when the Jabaloo needs a repair ;) .... five minutes and it's back in the air...... :thumb_up:

And while we are up there clocking hrs :big_grin: :thumb_up: .... them rotoraxel drivers are down there picking flowers... :ah_oh:

Don't ask me why.... but, most probably cause it couldn't fly.... 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

=========

I'm a both-er, just incase you think I'm a onesider.... {not that there's anything wrong with that}

.... when the Jabaloo needs a repair ;) .... five minutes and it's back in the air......

"Yeah... 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif That's about how long it would take to mix up a batch of nitropril to send it skyward again....augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

"These ones are pretty!" 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif interrupted the Denman Devil, as he admired the patch of bright yellow daisies next to the crater. They're almost the same colour as .....

===============

The young enthusiast's last minute clarification is not going to save him....060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif

..... the Great Rotaxian Gazelle! But the Maroon Denman Devils bemoan the Golden colour as it just isn't Kosher they say...........

Ahh How Low you've drawn me in too.

"To which 'Kosher' do you refer, there DF?" asked a well konwn Lame-E "Is it the 3 cylinder 2-Stroke Kosher or the 5 cylinder 2830 cc 4-Stroke Kosher that is built in Hungary under licence?" (And both of which give a 912 a hurry-up while still not revving above 3,650.)

"Oh" said Dex thoughtfully "It is the ..................

Meanwhile, GoldyLocks (visiting) on the sideline had a brilliant business idea to solve the Jabalooter's woes. A 3 lung boxer & a 5 lung boxer. As he scampered off to the patent office he was heard to say "Thank you Rattus Kosher you..............."

..... are a great bloke."

"Thanks" the Bega Muncher replied to the Desperate Fryer "But Ahlockski has been pinching my ideas from the NES since the early days. He has registered the business name "Robin-of-Locksly Locksmiths", he calls his Grandma "Nanna", he wrote 'Jabbarooter" with a permanent Texta on one of the 55's at Wagga .......... but he often gets it wrong, as I did an internet search of his Kosher patent and he has it lodged as a 2 cylinder 5-stroke and a ............

My Aunt just realised that Tomo has posted elsewhere about "Aileron Snatch", and she thinks that there might be another entire chapter of the NES to be built around that ...... if she can only work out how not to get banned doing it.

. "Aileron Snatch", .

The root cause of the problem is determining how much flutter it takes to create a snatch.

From previous calculations it can be shown that where a certain number of flutters (x) is reached, a snatch is the outcome, therefore the next thing to determine is the square root of a snatch in order to find a snatched root of the first magnitude.......unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif:unhappy composer:unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif102_wasnt_me.gif.aa230f6efb9b649c7c3d7c8e521e910b.gif

The root cause of the problem is determining how much flutter it takes to create a snatch.From previous calculations it can be shown that where a certain number of flutters (x) is reached, a snatch is the outcome, therefore the next thing to determine is the square root of a snatch in order to find a snatched root of the first magnitude.......unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif:unhappy composer:unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif102_wasnt_me.gif.aa230f6efb9b649c7c3d7c8e521e910b.gif

Until such information is fourth coming, Nana said "it was obvious a lot more research needs to be done, and she would take a personal interest in all development progress.025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif:heart:056_headset.gif.b5a277b3873a5265c8dd8a65376ab202.gif:face and heart:

The root cause of the problem is determining how much flutter it takes to create a snatch.From previous calculations it can be shown that where a certain number of flutters (x) is reached, a snatch is the outcome, therefore the next thing to determine is the square root of a snatch in order to find a snatched root of the first magnitude.......unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif:unhappy composer:unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif102_wasnt_me.gif.aa230f6efb9b649c7c3d7c8e521e910b.gif

So Bryon-the-Brave snatches up the cudgel to meet the "snatch challenge", while Planey eggs him on.

"If this doesn't get a few sniggers I'll snatch it from the NES" he is reported to have said.

"Everyone knows that 5 flutters equals 1 snatch" reported Goldy, trying to be helpful.

"Is a "square root" just someone who isn't "hip" .... or who doesn't have a few piercings?" asked the Parmesan Eater.

"And mine is certainly of the 1st magnitude" reported Elle.

"So 5 flutts = 1 snatch = the square or cube root of the 1st magnitude" deduced Bryon Sumner-Miller, in an attempt to win his 2nd Nobel Science Prize.

"OK" said Elle "I'll be a guinea pig (purely in the interests of science and mathematics), I've got a spare 5 minutes at the moment, Bryon is "unsquare" and is a ...................

...five minute test going to leave enough time for a smoke smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif afterwards?

"More than adequate!" whispered ....

An un-named member member, who's misses normally only gives him a quikie call because the egg timers broken;):thumb_up:

An un-named member member, who's misses normally only gives him a quikie call because the egg timers broken;):thumb_up:

... and even then she leaves the eggs on for another minute, and they are still soft.

"'S natch..ural" she says, "As he likes to fly quick planes too, and his Ben Elton derived forum name means that he ........

... and his Ben Elton derived forum name means that he ........

too, would be described by Andrew Denton as "devilishly handsome"question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:yuk:

Be that as it may, we have to accept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder in the kitchen:heart: :big_grin:, however brief.

... but I'd say fat cooks are to expensive....

..... what slim chefs are to eftpos machines, what forum moderators are to the secret thought police ,and what Tomo & Darky are to ............

..... what slim chefs are to eftpos machines, what forum moderators are to the secret thought police ,and what Tomo & Darky are to ............

Captains who get more than a stiff coffee from the trolley, but don't ever mention it to........