The Never Ending Story

Admin

frequently log into, just to check outwho might be lurking there from.........

..... or from PPrune or from this Forum Admin and Moderators, or from Queen's Land or from ..........

Which are commonly referred to as Ho.....

... Ho-Down, that well known Saturday night passtime in Cecil's Planes, Queen's Land, where the ..............

... Ho-Down, that well known Saturday night passtime in Cecil's Planes, Queen's Land, where the ..............

local hotties are normally shown a card which reads "lay down and do exactly what I say, the person showing you this card is an air-raid warden"bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif

local hotties are normally shown a card which reads "lay down and do exactly what I say, the person showing you this card is an air-raid warden"bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif

"WOW" yelled Tomo "I have now been appraised of the legendary Planey's crack-on and seduction technique. I can't wait for the next war and for the Luftwaffa to have a go at a raid on Dalby."

"Vat vass zat" responded El Hauptmann Crap-I-tan (and don't we all) (from about 2700 posts ago) "Ist zer a ball-bearing factory in Dalby?"

"Don't worry about our factories, mate" said a defiant Tomo giving a backwards V-for-Victory signal (as he is a brave young enthusiast) "Because I am the Douglas Bader (equivalent) in Dalby and with my trusty Wingman Locksly, I'm gunna .................

My Aunt reckons that Darky's avatar looks like she is about to put that cannon under her chin, and she says "Don't do it, Darky, as while The Law is a bit of a bitch, it isn't that bad (once the cheques start rolling in)."

"Have I fired 3999 posts or 4000?" taunted DarkHarriet "Feeling lucky Rat....Make my day"...

.......... have I popped 4000 rivets or just 3876, well have I, PUNK-locks? ....................... is my gearbox backlash within or out-of spec, should I use 50 sunblock or just 30, is this 160 mm or just .................

“Wonder what happened to them?” i_dunno mentioned GoldiLocks (the third) as he carefully catalogued the artefacts littered throughout the dig. construction.gif.2c9e2ae501d131407ef531f3f09f4f46.gif

“Not real sure.” :ne_nau:answered the grinning archaeologist and great grandson of the renowned Cecil Plains enthusiast. “The legend says they had to learn CASA speak :DevilDog:during the great CTAF change in 2010 and it destroyed their ability to pun.” 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

“Hard to believe that a fancy new way of saying ‘look out here I come’ (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) caused so much unrest.” :gerg: mused goldi(III) as he picked out some old rivets and bits of melted Tupperware from the sieve. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

“Wow! This looks like some leftovers from the experiment to make jabirus look more like aeroplanes (075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif)

by giving them rivet lines…

================

The aunt should hunt the rat from the planning charts and into the garden.

“Wonder what happened to them?” i_dunno mentioned GoldiLocks (the third) as he carefully catalogued the artefacts littered throughout the dig. construction.gif.2c9e2ae501d131407ef531f3f09f4f46.gif

“Not real sure.” :ne_nau:answered the grinning archaeologist and great grandson of the renowned Cecil Plains enthusiast. “The legend says they had to learn CASA speak :DevilDog:during the great CTAF change in 2010 and it destroyed their ability to pun.” 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

“Hard to believe that a fancy new way of saying ‘look out here I come’ (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) caused so much unrest.” :gerg: mused goldi(III) as he picked out some old rivets and bits of melted Tupperware from the sieve. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

“Wow! This looks like some leftovers from the experiment to make jabirus look more like aeroplanes (075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif)

by giving them rivet lines…

......" said Codlocks "So that their TAS cruise speed will come back to 115 knots like mine (otherwise the JabberRooters need to run their 3300's @ 65%), and so that ...............

"That was a bit of a myth too" interrupted Old TurboPlotter :gerg: the project history advisor.

"They often confused knots with kilometres in those days 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif and even then it was only doing 115 while it was still in the crate on the back of the truck being delivered". augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

An old RAA election poster lying in the rubble caught O'Dalby's eye. 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif He picked it up and began reading it out aloud. (slowly 'cuz his great grand father's toad licking habit had affected the bloodline)

"A vote for girl power is a .....

........"A vote for girl power is a .....[/i]

.....is a vote for the Young Ones"... :gerg:Turbopotter pondered this & said "Wasn't that a pommy TV show in the 80's?? babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif Why would girl power .......

or as they say down south........"bloody northeners"............

...... or as they say even further south "bloody north Islanders".

So as GoldyLocks and the Three Bears (MrH, Wiggsie and Bryon) take over the NES, The Rat takes the opportunity to point out the facts of life & geography to the Young Enthusiast:

• While Tomo posts, in another place, about Mothers Day, he will understand why The Rat wanted to borrow his at Temora for a few hours, as ElRatski will visit his mum this morning, where she rests under a nice pine tree down near the bottom paddock.

• Tomo should bear in mind that many contributors to the NES have devoted their lives to a dedicated attempt to try to manufacture Mothers, over many years. (Some may even be nominated for an AM, such is the magnitude of their efforts).

• "Mexico" is Victoria (as proven by the way that Jose Turbo hates the term), and they are very useful because they come up here and do the jobs that are below the adonis-like New South Welshmen, (and their womens are beautiful when they are young).

• On the other hand, Queen's Land is a bit like Canada. A good place to park a few French Speakers, nice to go for a holiday at the right time of the year, but not a place that you would want to ...................

....visit for a day, for when it is nice one day and great the next it is a hard place to leave in a hurry.

"And don't forget there is more to Qld than the Gold/Sunshine coast!" Said O'Dalby

"Just you wait when we get 40,000 gas wells, and 350K Megalitres of salt water on the surface annually... we'll be the equivalent to lake Eyre with similarities to the American Salt flats..."

....visit for a day, for when it is nice one day and great the next it is a hard place to leave in a hurry.

"And don't forget there is more to Qld than the Gold/Sunshine coast!" Said O'Dalby

"Just you wait when we get 40,000 gas wells, and 350K Megalitres of salt water on the surface annually... we'll be the equivalent to lake Eyre with similarities to the American Salt flats..."

..... because with all that salt around, people won't be able to recognise our white shoes and our Safari Suits (which are latest fashion up in Queen's joint)" said Russ H.

And it came to pass that a list was posted on the NES, on "REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT STAY IN QUEEN'S LAND FOR MORE THAN 1 DAY" which was kicked off by El Crappo as follows:

• The Barramundi Fishing (although it is just as good in the NT).

• The Lark Quarry Dinosaur Tracks.

• Lisa Kurry.

• Your car or bike breaks down.

• You run out of money and your mum/mistress/wife/partner(not that there is anything wrong with that) won't send you any more.

• It was the Queen's Land Mardi Gras .... and all of them went to it (in costume and in character).

• The Queen's side of the border is shut for the sabath, and they won't let you out.

• You drive a Ford - Driver Returns On Foot

• You hit a skippy and get way laid....

• You lose your reading glasses in the surf on the coast

• Worse still you lose your keys on the beach

• You lock the key in your boot of a BMW

• You visit Ditdot........ (nuff said)

You meet people who can plough a 200 acre paddock with their teeth

I can assure you that is a bit of an understatement Tubbs

We can now plough a 800 acre paddock watching a movie, having a nap, browsing Rec flying.... while the tractor plods along for you... (no kidding!) With all the self steer satellite GPS gizmo's on machinery these days... I get bored stiff. Great on Harvesters when you have a tail wind though!! :thumb_up: (the dust makes it hard to see where you're going otherwise)

"But what does that have to do with flying"? asked the Nob

Ah.... you just wait!

=Tomo the young 1st person enthusiast;198668] I can assure you that ..... I get bored stiff.

"Warning, warning warning .... lock up your daughters." said Nanna, as Tomo has reverted to the 1st person again. "Now come here, young Tomo" she added "And let's see how bored you can be when I read you the Rotax Instruction Manual (in Austrian) and................