The Never Ending Story

Admin

... caused by a fire truck with a claxon, that was ah-padlocked to a ..........

h gatepost ahsouth of the ahborder.

The piercing sound of the claxon (which the firies preferred to modern electronics ' cause they were all over 40) went on and on, because unlike the Locked Gate Act 1972, there was no law against big noting yourself in the neighbourhood.

BANG!....

...which wasn't a bad effort since it'd had it's top end done using reworked Jab-a-bits. (na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif)

"You've just got to cajole them a bit from time to time." shrugged the mechanic as he reached for his can of ether. "It's a bit like a transplant really, :ne_nau: sometimes they start to take on the characteristics of the host.." augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

... bird- scarer sound of a Humber Snipe diff.

"It sounds like it's got more of a whine than usual?!" 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif commented the fuel tanker driver as he quickly rolled up his fuel line.

"Nah, that's pretty normal with a rotoraxe" answered ahslo. :bmwrider: "The owners always sound like that if they have to put a spanner to them before 2000 hours...066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif

"Ahh, if only we har more Zelos...." sobbed Aki. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gifThen Bundaburg be famous for Saké instead of polar bear piddle and plastic pranes....049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

I wish we had Rotary-Axes back in the good old days, as that would have meant that we wouldn't have had to fly so far to be a Karma-karzi. We would have just needed to ..............

"...fry past Australia, and all the whining would have put the Aussies off Poms for life, the prace would nut have been popurated, so that make more space for Japanese Tourists to take photos."

"Is that so" said Ambidextrous, waving his wrist, having just called Turbo "Twinkletoes" in another place. "Why do they whine?"

and with Twinkle Toes Turbo Flatly launching his new career whining is becoming music to his ears as he too experiences ring hang out with Aki poised with samurai sword to get ready supply of washers to.........

..... clean the Karzi. "It's Karma" said Turbs (who has been hitting the Turps a bit lately [& I am not referring to Tubb's battering Ian Turpie either]).

"I have this new range of possum skinned Karzi brushes" he added with a D-to-D salesman's look in his eye "They are great for de-whining 912's as well, as you just ......

".......thank goodness for that" thought Turbo "the old **** has missed the real story" and he set about lining up a suitable response to the embarrassing exposure of his secret life by Dettol.

Now this is where PC is all wrong. I merely used an endearing term to an old mate here, but it's now open to the most foul interpretation (not that that wouldn't necessarily suit him).

".......thank goodness for that" thought Turbo "the old **** has missed the real story" and he set about lining up a suitable response to the embarrassing exposure of his secret life by Dettol.

Just don't use it neat, unless you disire to join the Irish dancers for a jig, replied Planey with his voice of experience,. unless you have the 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif but still want to dance.

Just don't use it neat, unless you disire to join the Irish dancers for a jig, replied Planey with his voice of experience,. unless you have the 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif but still want to dance.

"I've heard that Dettol is good for cleaning lead deposits off XatoR exhaust valves" reported Ahlox on some technical forum or other.

So the DespicableLand-In-The-Paddock-Next-DoorDestinationFryer went and bought their last case (24 X 2 litre bottles) of Dettol at the IGA in Denman, plus some more the next day in Scone & Muswellbrook ..... and it was all over the district that Dexter has the .......................

This probably means that El RatSack will be the only bloke (or bloke-ette) willing to be seen having a coffee with him at Ogilvies in Denman for the next 6 months.

...the cleanliness of the local hospital, the charm of a nurse... and a.....

...... contract to clean every Public Dunny between Bulga and Werris Creek (excluding the one at Willow Tree that needs more than a dousing with Dettol).

"Well" said the D.Fryer "I need to pick up a quid or 2 so that I can get my ........

So is Destiny Flyer destined to be dense, or is the density that Destiny Flyer is subject to is a destiny that Destiny Flyer is destined for? Did the chicken come first or the egg?

Is the earth flat and one day we will just fly right off it into space or is it round, and if we fly fast enough will we catch up to ourselves? Will Destiny Flyer ever sort out his destiny that he is destined for or will he bog down in a mire of dense thoughts that cloud his true destiny..............to be destined for dense things!031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

...and what to do with the pickled peppers, that destinyFlyer picked? i_dunno

"What? Who is pickled?" asked the contracted CASA Drug and Alcohol tester (who always used to be the kid that snitched on my mob having a fag behind the shelter shed).

"My destiny is not to be dense or despicable, it is to fry to far off destinations without becoming destitute ................. and to stay out of stray paddocks (if possible) so that I don't destroy my ..................

[quote=Captain;224634

"My destiny is not to be dense or despicable, it is to fry to far off destinations without becoming destitute ................. and to stay out of stray paddocks (if possible) so that I don't destroy my ..................

Bank balance.

The man from Google says that with China Air most of this is possible, though he could not guarantee the stray paddock bit, but a side trip to a paddy field was often thrown in as a frequent flier award.:confused: