The Never Ending Story

Admin

.....Thompson had started to dream, mixing success wuth wishful thnking. It had started when earlier in the day he had managed to get a mini bike with aerofoil into the sky, and reached for the autopilot..........

..... which had Czech (& Cheque) writing on it, because he just thought that it was a mini bike with aerofoil, when it was actually a ...................

...pram his mother had bought on Ebay, when she misread the description. She'd complained, but as they said, the Kawasaki engine should have been a dead giveaway, and have a nice day.

"Jimmeny Cricket & fair suck of the fire hose" said AhRox "That SakaKaki on a prams sounds even more like my .................

..."ah, yees all barking up the wrong tree" said the humble bumble bee

And that is why he built hims a J430 on the banks of the Yantze river, cause they all dried up, and thems rotoryaxles cost lots to run, especially when.......

..carbon is mostly what was left of ornate walnut dado panels at a certain wagga(x2) conference venue after the air conditioner went into freeze mode (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

..... 2 days of revelry at the Rathouse finest Motel in YSWG, and there are numerous comotose Firies around town with their knees-up....

"Where's Rat?" enquired one soot covered delegate, as he scoffed another handful of arctic mints from the foyer cherub. "Reckon you can tell him that there's something wrong with the fireplace in the conference room?"

"But there isn't a fireplace in the conference room" quizzed the reception lass,

Ohh..i_dunno Well,:ne_nau: there is now........

"Where's Rat?" enquired one soot covered delegate, as he scoffed another handful of arctic mints from the foyer cherub. "Reckon you can tell him that there's something wrong with the fireplace in the conference room?"

"But there isn't a fireplace in the conference room" quizzed the reception lass,

Ohh..i_dunno Well,:ne_nau: there is now........

"Where's Rat?" enquired another, but it was 7.30 pm sharp and the Rathaus was closed for the evening. The Rat was sitting up in bed watching old copies of Neigbours on an ex Wagga Wagga South Motel TV he'd bought at auction, munching lollies which he always collected from the foyer at the six months past use-by date mark, while 30 concerned firies/fairies/feyres/frees milled around the foyer trying to hand in their breakfast menus.

"Where's Rat?" enquired another, but it was 7.30 pm sharp and the Rathaus was closed for the evening. The Rat was sitting up in bed watching old copies of Neigbours on an ex Wagga Wagga South Motel TV he'd bought at auction, munching lollies which he always collected from the foyer at the six months past use-by date mark, while 30 concerned firies/fairies/feyres/frees milled around the foyer trying to hand in their breakfast menus.

Many of us have stayed at some of these B & B' joints. Which really stands for "Bugger the punters, and what they demand, is Bull-sh--" while they load their out-dated lollies into their vending machines to make a quick buck.

If you want Foxtel?, simply slip a guick $50 bucks in the slot thats been provided by the management with glee $$$ :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:.

However, the spokesperson for the Rodents Roxy Retreat Resort had a smile a mile wide, as they made a hasty retreat to the CBA to make their substancial deposit, accompanied by a long black limmo containing a whole team of musical gentlemen? carrying violin cases.:confused: and wearing dark glasses:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

BlueLox gave a wink, and said "this is better that fighting fires""We never made tis much money when it was a woolshed" replied BlueRat, flashing the slightest tnige of gold

"We're putting The Band back together, plus I'm gunna have another crack at Aretha Franklin when she was a young'n" replied ElwoodLox "And I don't mean the Elastic Band that is my Rotax. I mean the .................

"Did someone mention 'side-by-side positioning' and seaqueens" asked ...........

...the hairy rodent.

"No, we were using aviation terms" replied Turbo "but I was told you were recently enquiring about the legality of same sex marriages in International waters, so maybe that was on your mind, rather than the complicated aviation terms we were using"

"Not to mention plastic planes" added Bollox in a daring fashion.

"You say that you are a 'Captain"" said Bollox, "So can you marry me, legally?"

"Yes I can" replied the CapRat "I have the legal right ...... it's just that I would prefer not to, as I don't love you (even though you fixed some lox at mates-rates), I am already taken, and I ...................

.....'m sticking with it.

Whereupon Mrs Rat (who'd managed to stay out of this story so far) pulled out a Motel Key (considered to be a weapon in NSW, and capable of fitting in only one place when going out to dine etc): "Call me 'IT' will you, you, you mangy dog" she yelled.

This perplexed the Rat more than anything else. He knew he was mangy and stank like a barn, but dog?

...is totally hound like? "That's just not me" "Or am I?"

The bewildered ratso pulled out his phone and started dialing.........

....but he kept getting an engaged signal. The narcissistic rodent had filled his index with his own number.

....but he kept getting an engaged signal. The narcissistic rodent had filled his index with his own number.

"Which can be pretty painful" advised Nurse Planey "Because your index gets a bit twitchy when you have the mange and your narcist has a cist."

Then Doctor Tubb piped up "The best cure is a possum skinned suppository and a rub with Vic's ......

Then Doctor Tubb piped up "The best cure is a possum skinned suppository and a rub with Vic's ......

...Aileron trimmer, and then a bath in what Destitute used for fuel, followed by a plunge into the fast growing undercarriage where snakes and beetles usually lurked.

...Aileron trimmer, and then a bath in what Destitute used for fuel, followed by a plunge into the fast growing undercarriage where snakes and beetles usually lurked.

"That's nothing, and is for wimps" commented Tomo The *$#& "Up here in the great state of Queen's Land (that is the little maroon bit up in the NE) we suck sav's, do things with sugar cane, breed Cane Toads and .......