The Never Ending Story

Admin

"...grievous bodily shape."

There was a subdued rattling sound coming from Canberra............

....... which is what the Canberra was prone to do, because when they fired those charges without warning to start the engines on a Canberra (brilliant twist for an aviation reference), or the Meteor (and another) for that matter, some people standing close-by were bound to do a spoon-full.

"A spoon-full of what" asked The Seadog.

Andy thought long and hard (inuendo reference) and said "A spoon-full of ...................

".............Golden Syrup" and immediately wondered why he'd said that "I don't even know why I'm here" he thought, "I should be out trying to lose an engine"

It was at this point that he tripped up Turbo.

"I lost an engine" Turbo said "Don't tell anyone, but I bought a Drifter when I was in Queensland, put her on the tandem trailer and somewhere south of Cunnamulla some of the ropes came loose and she slipped off.

"Drug her for eight miles and then she was F$%#$%"

"Never did find the engine, but we had an old four cylinder Allis Chalmers engine in the shed, and I've patched her up.

"It's great flying over the paddocks with the wheels dragging in the barley"

"You can't do that" said Andy coughing

"I'm allowed to" replied Turbo because..................

"............."It's great flying over the paddocks with the wheels dragging in the barley"

"You can't do that" said Andy coughing

"I'm allowed to" replied Turbo because..................

...... I am the great TurdyPlonker, I taught those Wright kiddies to fly (one of 'em was very uncoordinated), I consult to the CEO (I taught him everything he knows), I was part of the design team at the Condobolin Skunk-Works that worked on the Drifter, I was the charmer that took advantage of Alice (get it?), I eat barley to stay regular, and I .................

........live in Queensland.

Turbo had been busy doing volunteer work to help the devastated town of Cardwell which took a direct hit from cyclone Yasi. Coincidentally Turbo had captured a photo of a Snow Leopard which had been disturbed by the loss of rainforest vegetation, and had just spent three hours posting it on Facebook, where he expected it to go viral, since snow leopards are usually only found in alpine conditions.

........live in Queensland.

Turbo had been busy doing volunteer work to help the devastated town of Cardwell which took a direct hit from cyclone Yasi. Coincidentally Turbo had captured a photo of a Snow Leopard which had been disturbed by the loss of rainforest vegetation, and had just spent three hours posting it on Facebook, where he expected it to go viral, since snow leopards are usually only found in alpine conditions.

For it is well known in deviant circles (Ahlox reference) that Turbid and Mavis had developed secret love names for each other, and his was "Snow Leopard".

"After all" explained Mavis "There's no way I am going scream out "Turdy" in the peak of passion, as you never know what he might do."

Turps smiled a knowing smile and said "My secret love name for Mavis is "...............

Guest Andys@coffs
....... which is what the Canberra was prone to do, because when they fired those charges without warning to start the engines on a Canberra (brilliant twist for an aviation reference), or the Meteor (and another) for that matter, some people standing close-by were bound to do a spoon-full.

"A spoon-full of what" asked The Seadog.

Andy thought long and hard (inuendo reference) and said "A spoon-full of ...................

soapy water will help get your mind out of the gutter. Nana wasnt sure why it would do that but mothers for as many generations as soap existed had always claimed that soap would solve a mouth full of profanities and other unmentionables in a family rated NES and she sure wasnt going to bet against them at her advance age...

If the cartridge smoke from the starter cart of the canberra (and as a useless and unimportant piece of trivia, the same cart was used to start the F111 when it was away from home) was breathed deeply by those around it may very well be the last breath they take.......pretty much the same effect as when Ratpoo pops off in the elevator and your in it as well.....

Andysathome was bemused by the mention of the seadog...when did he invite himself to NES how is he related to ElRato and whats his story?

And as for Grievous bodily shape....is that some form of visual polution that Turdys are prone to?

All these questions when its been literally days since.....

"...corrugated iron, but she doesn't seem to like it for some reason, so I said I would change it to Sandy........"

....paper cos some nasty people round Waggle way think that she is rough as guts.

I tend to disagree as the size of my tackle means she would have to be a super fine grit to make any impression

It was at this point that Andyshatonthedoormat piped up and said.............

....paper cos some nasty people round Waggle way think that she is rough as guts.I tend to disagree as the size of my tackle means she would have to be a super fine grit to make any impression

It was at this point that Andyshatonthedoormat piped up and said.............

....... we are experts on sand and Old People's Homes ............ ooops, sorry ............ sand and Retirement Communities for the Middle Class, up here in CoughsupBlood, and I have witnessed the carnage (and prolonged irritation) that follows on from old folks having passion on the beach, like what the Sea Dog and Turpsy are speaking of (but not together, of course)."

"But wait, Andyshatinahat" replied AhlocktheHarlock "You can't say that, as ...................

...........schoolies may try it out, and wear themselves out, and then they'll have to call Foxhunter in to measure endplay, and...............

...... a rebore with nikasil, where only the nickel will be needed, as there will be plenty of remnant silicon carbide that will ............

score the bore and....

...... and make the whole thing look like a 582 Blue Head (aviation reference), which, under any concievable circumstance, is a good package to have down the front of your King Gees ..... but then Nanna and Ahlox, being Axe maniacs, thought that the idea was ........

....too much like Jab Bashing [aviation definition for anyone who says anything about anything else], which could cause bruising, and abrasions to the overhead gear, particularly if it hadn't been tensioned correctly.

Foxhunter once experienced that problem when he failed to correctly tension the old Indian and she got away from him and hit on a young man.....

Guest Andys@coffs

Meanwhile he got off the hat, and having learnt of the pheremone filled beach sauntered down for a quick look...... OMG conceivable circumstances indeed and not a friction modifer in sight.........Quick as a flash...well....quick as a jab....he whiped home, whiped up a mounting plate more appropriate than a voyeur filled beach, and whiped it back to the beach to ensure that all those bores under maintenance didnt get all bent out of shape....Hmm said Andy I quite like all this whiping about....I think I'll......

Meanwhile he got off the hat, and having learnt of the pheremone filled beach sauntered down for a quick look...... OMG conceivable circumstances indeed and not a friction modifer in sight.........Quick as a flash...well....quick as a jab....he whiped home, whiped up a mounting plate more appropriate than a voyeur filled beach, and whiped it back to the beach to ensure that all those bores under maintenance didnt get all bent out of shape....Hmm said Andy I quite like all this whiping about....I think I'll......

..... go down to the communal games room, purloin a quick feed from the bain marie while they are all playing housie, put on my hat ("Why is it heavier than usual" he thought, without really thinking it through before he put it on), grab a tube of moly-disulphide (the new clear stuff), tension a flywheel bolt or two, give "it" a quick wipe, and whip ...............

My Aunt reckons that Andy's beach at Coughs was filled with feral-moans, and not pheremones.

..e the grease off his finger nails before he whiped over to the Diner and whiped out a dime to play the Juke Box.But he didn't have a dime..............

..and he didnt have the time....(pause)..... to play the jukebox (old Gene Pitney reference)

So of course, Saturday nite was a sad and lonely night for old Hatshatter who proceeded to grease his bore (funny name for it...) with a molebdenum based product guaranteed to........

..and he didnt have the time....(pause)..... to play the jukebox (old Gene Pitney reference)So of course, Saturday nite was a sad and lonely night for old Hatshatter who proceeded to grease his bore (funny name for it...) with a molebdenum based product guaranteed to........

..... make even the Magnificent Moderatti blush ....... and slippery. (well ...... even more slippery than they are at the moment).

"Hey" said GoldyLox, (who had just been released after that scandal with the 3 bears, when he discovered that you weren't supposed to do THAT to Koalas) "Would that stuff work to quieten down my gearbox?"

"Gearbox?" said Planey "It'll work on all types of ................

..............boxes, for example it will quieten a Juke Box down from 100 DBa to a cool 30, and it'll quieten a Box Kite so much that..............

... the yanks are using them as drones over Melbournistan ........ and then there are the uses that the CWA girls have proven, which are .....