The Never Ending Story

Admin

13 hours ago, onetrack said:

The legal circles were abuzz with the news, and Turbo couldn't move anywhere in public without a microphone being shoved under his nose, and the question asked, "Do you think........

...... that whoever did actually discover OZ, be that Captain Cook (known as Jimmy-the-Chef to his mates) or Hot-Lips Turbine, received a "Welcome to Country" every time they went assure to use the bathroom? And if they did not act with appropriate cultural sensitivity to respect the previous 249,800 years (being 250,000 minus 200) .... or if they turned their backs on a "Smoking Ceremony", should legal action be taken, or the entire Turdbine Clan simply just put to the sword (or Nulla Nulla)?"

Turdy had already been briefed on possible adversarial questions and this was, obviously one of them, so he ......

Edited by Captain

DEAR NESers ...... Has anyone heard from my best mate Turbo, who has been AWOL and unheard of on the NES for the past 5 days.

I haven't been too worried until now, as he often used to go missing for several days up the Khyber, but was always located exhausted and needing a skin graft, in Village number 23B, with the delightful and captivating Villager # 29.

But unless he is now off exploring the delights of the lady villagers at Darraweit Guim, I am a little worried.

Regards Crappy

PS - Please note that I have already called dibs on the 'Vette, if the worst should come to the worst.

Edited by Captain