hi there

Guest jamiechipp

Guest jamiechipp

hay everyone my name is jamie i have been flying for a few years and i am just now looking into building my first plane so i will be here a bit looking for some advise

Guest jamiechipp

re

hi there well im prity keen on being able to land it in a short grass field speed is not a consurn for me well the suplied 5 gallon tank i think thats a bit pore and i will be trying to upsize that but other than that this is my first build so it makes it hard to know what i will be getting into

Hi Jamiechipp,Welcome,

Before you begin to build you need to identify exactly what it is that you wish to do with your aircraft,once you have done that then you either design your own,if you are capable,to my understanding, this can be done under Regulation 95-10 or you go looking for a design that will do what you want it to do.

I started flying 20 years ago by building my own ,what was then called an Ultralight,

that aircraft was flying until the middle of last year when it was pentioned off,I`ve almost finished a complete overhaul of my Drifter to bring it back to new condition.

If you think I can help,just ask.

farri.