Sport Pilot 2019 Feb issue

Hey does anyone have a hard copy of the 2019 February edition of Sport Pilot they would be willing to sell?, Happy to pay the original price plus postage. Cheers

23 hours ago, MartyG said:

Hey does anyone have a hard copy of the 2019 February edition of Sport Pilot they would be willing to sell?, Happy to pay the original price plus postage. Cheers

i will have it at home marty. i can post it monday. won't be home til the weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

4 hours ago, Ando said:

Had a good look for you but no luck may I’ll come across it will let you know.

Cheers Thanks Ando.

4 hours ago, pluessy said:

I have a PDF copy if you are interested?

Thanks Pluessy, I have the PDF but was chasing a hardcopy, Thanks anyway. cheers

26 minutes ago, BrendAn said:

i will have it at home marty. i can post it monday. won't be home til the weekend. 

Thanks Brendan, Much appreciated, You happy to do bank transfer for the cost or some other way?, Let me know, Thanks again.

3 hours ago, MartyG said:

Thanks Brendan, Much appreciated, You happy to do bank transfer for the cost or some other way?, Let me know, Thanks again.

Can do. 

• Like 1

On 26/05/2024 at 11:16 PM, MartyG said:

Sorry Marty. I am home now and I looked but mine don't go back that far. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BrendAn said:

Sorry Marty. I am home now and I looked but mine don't go back that far. 

No worries m8, Thanks for looking. Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Bugger. I give mine to the op shop from time to time. I WOULD have had it. Have you tried eBay? The one magazine I collect (Retro Gamer ) I was able to replace a couple of missing issues via eBay. Set up a loose search first to see what is out there ..I just tried 'sport pilot magazine ' and that got lots of hits. Save that search term and also look every now and then more specifically - add the year for instance. Right now that got me August.

It took me many months to find mine, but there was not much effort because I would get emails when something came up. The reason I suggest a loose search as well as more specific is sometimes your magazine might be in a bulk lot.

Good luck 🙂

Edited by danny_galaga
  • Like 1

I checked mine - Nil for Feb 2019 

They did stop printing and went digital.  I have a gap, and the next edition (Aug 2019) had a statement saying the Board had decided to do a printed copy for every member again.  From memory, they went to a subscription model, but few took it up and it was uneconomical to print so few.  Then digital, then back to everyone getting a magazine, but no longer monthly - about 3 a year.  Sorry

• Like 1

On 08/06/2024 at 6:24 PM, danny_galaga said:

Bugger. I give mine to the op shop from time to time. I WOULD have had it. Have you tried eBay? The one magazine I collect (Retro Gamer ) I was able to replace a couple of missing issues via eBay. Set up a loose search first to see what is out there ..I just tried 'sport pilot magazine ' and that got lots of hits. Save that search term and also look every now and then more specifically - add the year for instance. Right now that got me August.

It took me many months to find mine, but there was not much effort because I would get emails when something came up. The reason I suggest a loose search as well as more specific is sometimes your magazine might be in a bulk lot.

Good luck 🙂

Yeh I will check that out, Cheers Danny

On 08/06/2024 at 7:39 PM, FlyingVizsla said:

I checked mine - Nil for Feb 2019 

They did stop printing and went digital.  I have a gap, and the next edition (Aug 2019) had a statement saying the Board had decided to do a printed copy for every member again.  From memory, they went to a subscription model, but few took it up and it was uneconomical to print so few.  Then digital, then back to everyone getting a magazine, but no longer monthly - about 3 a year.  Sorry

Cheers Vizla, A m8 from Victoria sent me a picture of that edition he came across at his dentist because it had an article of mine they printed so may of been before they stopped printing them, Thanks for looking m8.

On 13/06/2024 at 7:55 AM, danny_galaga said:

Ger your mate to go back to the dentist!

Yeh I did suggest that next time he goes in to offer to buy it for me lol.

• Haha 1