Wayward baggage.

planedriver

At Sydney's Jetstar Check-In today, I thought i'd humor the girl at the desk and said "Please send one of these bags to Hobart, one to Darwin and the other to Macua". She said, “We can't do that Sir!†--------I replied, thats utter B.S. you did it last week!â€049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Guest Macnoz

ok now you got me started

anagrams of Jet star

Rats Jet

Tar Jest

and virgin blue

Lube virgin

Big evil urn

Live in grub

and recreational flying

a farce telling irony

Try rolling a fiancee!!!

Lofty lining a career

a tolerence fir lying

should I go on

and remember Engrish is my second ranguage

and recreational flyinga farce telling irony

Try rolling a fiancee!!!

Lofty lining a career

a tolerence fir lying

uh - sorry mate no understando, but to take a line out of Short Circuit, more "input" needed on Recreational Flying :confused:

Guest Macnoz

they are anagrams of Recreational Flying -- the letters in the words rearranged and used only once make the new words / sentences.

Wasnt having a go at you or this site just the fun of words. Parliament is an anagram of partial men, Clint Eastwood is an anagram of Old West Action? All the life's wisdom can be found in anagrams. Anagrams never lie.

The eyes = They see

Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler

Vacation Times = I'm Not as Active

The Detectives = Detect Thieves

Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one

Guest Macnoz

it should compute as Mac is the Gaelic and Irish word for son. so Mc or Mac before a name is "son of" as "O" before a name is abbreviation for "As" Irish word prounnced os which is "out of" in much the same way as horses are described

Irish is my first language having been born raised and schooled in the west of Ireland where even English was and in some cases such as the Islands off the coast still is, taught through Irish.

Interesting. Coming from here I still find it amazing that so many languages survive in such tiny areas. The social dynamic must be incredibly powerful. However, the part I was having trouble with was the juxtaposition of ¨Mac¨ and ¨engrish¨, the l-r substitution is generally associated with another part of the world. I guess you were referring to the Irish version of english.

Cheers.