Temora

Ultralights

Just some pics from my weekend in Temora.

and a fantastic aero club with great atmosphere! is it possible to be a member of too many aero clubs? Cessnock, Goulburn, and now Temora?032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Guest David C

Great photos . Looks like perfect weather too . Thanks for sharing , and BTW is that the Jab from YHOX ?? ..

Dave C

Ultralights,

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend at Temora. Hope the course went well. We like to pride ourselves on being an active and friendly club. You must come back on a museum flying weekend. Your pictures clearly show how dry it is here. Unfortunately without rain in the next few weeks thing will end up pretty grim this year....again.

Lindsay

Hopefully will be there some time next weekend with wally, while doing my instructors rating! so i might get to see and hear the museum aircraft again.

The jabiru is owned by Dr Carol Richards, i was practicing flying from the right hand seat after doing my PMI course with her.

Great pics and looks like a nice place. I said in a post a few months ago that I really wanna go there but seems all I do lately is lessons for different endorsements. I'll get there one day.

Glad you had a good time there. Look forward to more pics from your next visit.

Cheers

Bob