Gotta love the Irish

planedriver

Gotta love the Irish

A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her Stammerer's Development group. She had tried every technique in the book.

Finally, exasperated, she said "If any of you can tell me where you were born, without stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water."

The Englishman piped up. "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham", he said.

"That's no use, Trevor" said the speech therapist, "Who's next ?"

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley".

That's no better, Hamish.

How about you, Paddy ?

The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out " London".

Brilliant, Paddy! said the speech therapist and immediately set about living up to her promise.

After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy sex, the couple paused for breath and Paddy said "-d-d-d-d-d-erry".

After having their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that was enough,as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his doctor/veterinarian and told him that he and his wife/cousin didn’t want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a firecracker, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. Paddy said to the doctor, “I may not be the

smartest man in the world, but I don’t see how putting a firecracker in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.†“Trust me,†said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a firecracker and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

“1″

“2″

“3″

“4″

“5″

at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in ....( insert favourite predjuce ).