Pipstreal Virus

planedriver

Yesterday arvo Planey was working on an automatic gate at Dural NW Sydney, when he was distracted by a sound from above.

On looking skywards as most of us frequently do, he saw a Pipstreal Virus just purring along in the blue sky heading south.

Not an everyday sight, but I can tell you that the Rotax was so quiet and it sounded just so sweet. I thought that it may possibly be a new owner of one that was advertised for sale in the current RAA Mag, taking his pride and joy home.

If my assumption was right, although it would have been very hot up there behind the perspex screen, i'd have willingly swapped places with you (lucky fellah).

Good luck whoever your were, your plane looked fantastic:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

Kind Regards

Planey

Yesterday arvo Planey was working on an automatic gate at Dural NW Sydney

One of those one's that open when you come near it!? :black_eye:

Isn't it sad when your down working and others are up flying over your head. That's gotta come close to being a crime! :big_grin:

One of those one's that open when you come near it!? Yes Tomo, remote control ones. Been working with the things for around (Shh!) 50yrs now:gerg:, as the manufacturers all seem to strive in making them more complex, and less reliable.

Remember, like so many things--Simplicity, is generally the essence of reliability ( A bit like myself I suppose)016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

Isn't it sad when your down working and others are up flying over your head. That's gotta come close to being a crime! :big_grin:

Sure is,051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif but as you'd know, they're in another world.