Majors' picks of the month...Nov 09

Guest Maj Millard

Oh well. That 'service' is canned then! 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Same old story in aviation. Punters need to understand that most contributions to online forums are done as 'opinion' pieces - not as specific recommendations. If you want that - engage a broker! Otherwise, show some respect for the experience behind the post! happy days,

• Like 1

Same old story in aviation. Punters need to understand that most contributions to online forums are done as 'opinion' pieces - not as specific recommendations. If you want that - engage a broker! Otherwise, show some respect for the experience behind the post! happy days,

I think a lot of broker's "recommendations" are worse than an opinion piece: they often reflect an inherent conflict of interest in that their recommendations are often the very aircraft they are selling and are likely to profit from.

I fully respected the experience behind the post poteroo. I think you may have misread me somehow by suggesting the opposite. Maj's opinions and little articles he has written about different planes he has flown and experienced are invaluable. I'm sure Maj has more experience than many brokers and I trust his ability to tell the whole story about a plane, warts and all.

I was only reflecting a regret that Maj is unable to continue this, that's all.

• Like 2