The world's shortest fairytale:

Guest Qwerty

facthunter for PM.

Nev's always been a man of wise words, but if he became PM, he could diversify a bit and have to change his name to factbender.:no no:

The one thing thats really lacking today is respect. Respect for oneself, respect for others, and respect for what's around us. Unfortunately, so many parents take the easy way out and don't demand it. If it was taught properly, and those who deviate were dealt with in the appropriate manner, we would all be a lot better off.

In the distant past, i've known some absolute rat-bags who had to do 2yrs national service, and after getting a bit of dicipline, turned out top blokes who have since really made it in this world.

We need a lot more like Tomo. He is a role model, has the right attitude, and will do well in life.:thumb_up: Good onya mate.

What a pool of deep philosophy this thread has produced - a lot of caring people.Qwerty, after thinking it over, possibly a lot less frrting would help.

Planey was a bit confused by Turbo's comments!

Surely he'n not promoting sex without salesmanship:question:068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

CLARIFICATION

The auto censor (and the other mods here) dont like certain words.

Don't confuse "flirting" with far ting. And BTW Turbo, why not??

lets see how long that lasts

I find it ironic that the people who created the society we live in today i.e. the over 50's are the ones complaining and blaming the kids today for all society's ills....Wake up guys! These kids have had no say in anything... Were you all looking the other way when all this went on? Was it all "someone else"? Take responsibility.

Guest Maj Millard

My current partner and I aren't legally married (tried marrage once in an earlier life, and it ruined the whole thing). We have been together since 1979. (Christ I'm old !) We have a 16 year old daughter who just keeps getting better by the day. Other people say the same thing and compliment us. We tend to be so called 'hands off parents', but do keep a close eye on things. The daughter does great at school, has a great circle of friends, is musically talented, and shows an interest in Dads' flying. All good.

On the other hand, I have had the pleasure of meeting Tomo and his family, and would say that his family is one of the finest, and most impressive that I have ever encountered. It was a short encounter, but very rich in quality.

So two examples, hopefully achieving the same outcomes....live and let live.....good luck and long lifes to you all..........................................

Tomo mate, you have not offended me by what you said, because it is simply what you believe.