Exhaust manifold

pudestcon

As you'd be aware Bob, the Thruster is a 'component' aircraft so at the moment it is in component form:laugh: so we can see what is needed and what is ok. I have a complete set of bolts for the aircraft and need some extra wing components, which will be ordered as soon as we have compiled a list. Nothing to see at the moment really but I'll post some photos once I have taken some. It's coming together but slowly.

The list of sourced parts so far includes the AN bolt kit, wheels, tyres and brakes, ss 'u' brackets, new axle including chrome moly insert, undercarriage springs, pod, windscreen, jury struts. It will be a very comprehensive list by the time we are finished.

This weekend will be spent on construction of the hangar to house my T500 and my mates Gemini (early Thruster). Always something to do eh.......

Pud

Well I have mentioned on occasions flying a T500, but that belongs to a flying school and I hire it from time to time whilst mine is being restored.

It's all good and a journey worth taking - frustrating at times when I can't fly for whatever reason so it will be good to have my own aircraft in the hangar to fly when the urge takes me and the weather permits.

Pud