Nobody likes Gyros

Guest gordonb004

Guest gordonb004

Hi guys... looking for some friends that tolerate gyros. Got my rotors (wings) in Xmas and lashed out and bought an MT-03. Looking for somewhere to fly around Tamborine. Looking forward to meeting people :)

Gordon

Welcome Gordon...recreational flying is all the same here whether it is a gyro (need more of them here), a back pack, a thruster, a plastic fantastic or a 172.

Let's get the Gyro section booming with posts to help all :big_grin:

Have fun and I hope you enjoy the site

Guest gordonb004

Wow - thanks guys - two posts already . now I'm happy - Think I might give the propeller on my hat a couple of spins and run around the room. lol

Hi guys... looking for some friends that tolerate gyros. Got my rotors (wings) in Xmas and lashed out and bought an MT-03. Looking for somewhere to fly around Tamborine. Looking forward to meeting people :)Gordon

Another "Ceiling Fan" enthusiast.

:welcome:Gordon, and get your mates to register as well. It would be good to have a few more on here.

You'll have lots of fun here, can learn a lot, and meet a lot of nice guys & gals with similar interests.

We're all enthusiasts of one type or another and it matters not whether your main interest is flying fans, planks, models, or computer desks fitted out with flightsim.:rotary:

We'd love to see a picture of your MT-03 when you get a chance, so look forward to your further posts

Regards Planey

PS I just Googled it, and it looks a very capable bit of gear which would be a heap of fun.

Hey Gordon, welcome along, fantastic to have you :thumb_up:

and get your mates to register as well.

I think that is why he registered here Planey... he's looking for friends... 018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Anyway, you've got some already, so keep up the good work, and if you're ever up this way (Dalby - Cecil Plains) I'll give you a chase in the drifter......... :rotary:

Have fun and keep them rotors spinning... :big_grin:

Hi guys... looking for some friends that tolerate gyros. Got my rotors (wings) in Xmas and lashed out and bought an MT-03. Looking for somewhere to fly around Tamborine. Looking forward to meeting people :)Gordon

Hi Gorden,

Welcome to the site.

There is quite a few gyros out west here used for mustering. I wouldn't swap one for the Drifter but they look like a lot of fun.

Anything that gets you off the ground is ok with me.

Monty

Guest Howard Hughes

I like gyros, especially the newer factory built ones, just haven't managed to get my hands on one yet!:thumb_up:

Guest gordonb004

For the uninitiated - convincing the wife that it's a good idea. They are a beautiful machine - now trying to get my hours up so I can take a passenger. Vne 100kt with approx 500k range.

Cruise at 80kt. not bad for a draggy machine. Graduated from a flying wheelbarrow (Benson with direct drive subaru - and wheelbarrow wheels)

Guest Decca

Nobody likes Gyros - not true

Those I know who operate them, would deny that, they seem to love flying them! They keep going 'til last light.

Welcome to our forums, gordon,

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Guest gordonb004

mt-03 picture

MT-03 manufactured in Austria or Germany with the boss in the front seat

30012010115.jpg.734ebbfbb67bd412c700a43e535108fa.jpg