Happy Tecnam Customer

Guest Linda Court

Guest Linda Court

I bought my Tecnam Echo Super nearly 3 yrs ago and have logged over 500 hrs in him (yes, my a/c is a Boy). I flew around Aust in 2004 and have done two slightly shorter trips in 2005 and Aug 2006 as well as dozens of other x-country and local trips. Some of the places my Tecnam has been and the conditions he has flown in have proven to me he's a reliable, easy to operate machine requiring minimal maintenance and costs.

The support from Bruce Stark, Tecnam Agent, is always just a phonecall away but most of the calls I make to Bruce are just to let him know we're back from yet another trouble-free trip!

My a/c is well-maintained with all SB's attended to . I've also- as a result, my a/c has done me proud.

If anyone has any questions regarding real-world performance of Tecnams, pls ask. I've also logged a few hundered hours in the Golf and more recently the Bravo, plus a couple in the Sierra. Linda Court

Hi Linda - welcome to the forums and it's great to hear you are thrilled with your Tecnam. I have been told Bruce is great with the support. We hope to see some pictures of your travels - hope you enjoy your stay here.

• 4 weeks later...

:big_grin: hi linda my name is mike, i am the blow in who sat at the tecnam table at narromine this year, i heard all about your wonderful trip from john simlar at somersby ,i am now looking to buy a tecnam, yes ive seen the light,, my only problem is, i need a few people to share in the hunter region ,hope some interested parties will phone me on 0408203362 happy flying linda ,cheers mike

• 4 weeks later...

G'day Linda, I have myself clocked a few hours in various Tecnams, Coming from a GA background, I too cannot go past their performance.

We have just purchased a P92S, on its way on the end of the month.. CANT WAIT

Cheers

Sam