hi.all

Guest iraj

hi evrybody

i changed from ga. to ultralight about 4 years ago flying alegrofor for few mounts and then both xt 912 trike did my training about 2years ago. i currently flying from poloflat cooma nsw.

hi iraj,

welcome to the forum. You are not too far from us. We are in Temora. I am an RA-Aus pilot firstly, flying Gazelles and Jabiru 160 and 10 hours in an Airborne trike. Just finished my ppl in a J160. Waiting for my jab to be built. Pop over. We live on the airfield.

G'day Iraj,

A big welcome to this great bunch of aviators. You can be sure of plenty of interesting commentary, sound advice, newsy stuff and humour while browsing these posts. Please make sure you don't just read and run, we all want to hear from you too.

I was training with Mike at Polo Flat same time as you back in 2004. I've heard you buzzing about over town in your trike from time to time. I thought I saw you at Natfly this year, could this be right?

We must catch up sometime. You know the Snowy River Aviators are looking for new members and of course you're welcome to join up 018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif . Being in a club environment is a bit like this forum, good communications, sharing experiences, passing on knowledge and good networking ... only face to face and usually over a bbq at Adaminaby Airfield. We have a get together planned for Sunday May 6 with a barbie lunch, why not come along (fly in) and meet the gang? There are quite a few members that come down from ACT and Tumut. I expect Ray will be attending with his pride and joy, the green machine RV4.

Hope to see you there,

Paul

Guest iraj

Hi cazza

thankyou for welcome note. I am intrested to find out about gab. j 160. I am thinking to buy one, I just sold my trike. very sad about it.but I like to travel a bet so I think jab is faster & I can take my wife with me.

Iraj, you could kill both those birds with one stone.

I'm going to Adaminaby on Sunday by J160 from Tumut if Peter gets back OK by then (he was delayed in LA tonight).

You could meet the gang and try a J160 if you want to come with me.

Let me know.

Ross

PS - welcome to the forum.

Others - Iraj found out about this forum because I met him at lunch at my parents' house a few weeks ago. Small world.

Guest iraj

Hi. ross

I know peters j160 when he first got it. I am trying to come to adaminaby on sun.Maybe I, ll see you there

iraj