Finally Landed

hfrensch

I have been for 13 years starting in trikes. I have built 2 jabs the first I built was there 2nd kit jabiru produced. My current jab is a 3300 (with EFI)SP500.which I finished building in July 2005. I fly out of a club strip in Wellington South Australia at the end of the Murray River. I am looking forward to reading the forums and possibly meeting some of you at fly ins around the country.

G'day Helmut. Welcome to the forums.

Do I read it correctly that you have a Jabiru with electronic fuel injection? Could you give us some more info on that.

Ian Borg

Thanks for the welcome Ian, you read correctly I designed and fitted a simple elecronic fuel injection system to my engine. The engine has now done 124 hours with this system and it is performing exceptionally well.Maybe a should give a run down of the system in the engine section of this web site.

Guest palexxxx
Thanks for the welcome Ian, you read correctly I designed and fitted a simple elecronic fuel injection system to my engine. The engine has now done 124 hours with this system and it is performing exceptionally well.Maybe a should give a run down of the system in the engine section of this web site.

Hi, I'd be very interested to read about your fuel injection system.

Peter.