Drifter fun

XP503

Guest Walter Buschor

Oh dear!

Thats one thing I cannot do. Sit on top of a broomstick!! It makes me dizzy just watching . Call me what you like but there's no way I would fly a drifter or anything like it.

Sitting on an ikea chair with bugger all beneath you and NOTHING on the sides. I'm a chicken. .....

Well done though !

Walter

On the other side of the coin, I can't wait to get in (on?) a Drifter. I love helicopters for exactly that reason. The idea of flying without any clutter around me is very appealing, just me flying without the massive instrument panel and doors.....ahhhhhh.016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

Maybe Tomo can help me out??

Confidence.

Cheeeze David , if I can do it, anybody can. Believe me there are few aeroplanes that can give you the feeling of being part of the sky like the front seat of a Drifter. Like the difference between watching TV and being there. Nev

Thanks guys. Can't describe how much I love Drifters, everything about them.

Those who haven't tried them need to discover the joys of Drifter-Driving.

Also -We as an organization (RAAus) must never let aircraft like the Drifter become things of the past, it's sad to see only a few online at schools, considering these aircraft were the mainstay of flying schools not so long ago........going fast is great and plastic fantastic's look pretty and I love flying these too, but you're not a real pilot until you've done a bit of Drifter flying......