Hi all

Csjhay

Hi all. Grew up with aircraft ,dad had his ppl and a Cherokee six, awsome memories. Taken me until age 44 to get around to doing it myself. Currently training in a Sportstar and enjoying every second.

Cheers Chris

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Welcome Chris,

I also had a flying Dad, but didn't get my licence until after he died. Once that flying bug gets you, there is no turning back. Enjoy the forum and don't worry about the few who go on about being swamped by GA - they forget that before the AUF/RAA there was only GA. Bundaberg - have you been to Childers? There's a fly-in Breakfast 5 Nov if you are interested. Usually someone there most weekends and Wed morning is a bit of a fly-in smoko for guys from Bundy and surrounds. Do a Nav and bring some bun loaf or biscuits and we'll supply the mug & coffee.

Sue

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Welcome Chris,I also had a flying Dad, but didn't get my licence until after he died. Once that flying bug gets you, there is no turning back. Enjoy the forum and don't worry about the few who go on about being swamped by GA - they forget that before the AUF/RAA there was only GA. Bundaberg - have you been to Childers? There's a fly-in Breakfast 5 Nov if you are interested. Usually someone there most weekends and Wed morning is a bit of a fly-in smoko for guys from Bundy and surrounds. Do a Nav and bring some bun loaf or biscuits and we'll supply the mug & coffee.

Sue

Thanks For the welcome Sue, haven't been to Childers for years but I know there is a club there,I'm training with Russ from Prosky