Canberra 737 sim rides!!1

Hi.

Jet simulator have just opened a store in Canberra. I scored a job instructing on their fixed base 737 simulator up there a few days a week.

Staff have a special deal they can offer family and friends, so if anyones interested in having a crack at flying the 73 send me a PM and I will organize it for you. Its less than half price !!!

Its heaps of fun and will expand your horizons so to speak..lol

• Like 3

I would love to do that, I'll put that on the list for shortly after I finish up my ticket!

Beginning to be leery of 737's, even though I have traveled extensively on them and others all my life... the seem rather well represented on Air Crash Investigations....

are weekends an option for you Motz?

I would love to do that, I'll put that on the list for shortly after I finish up my ticket!Beginning to be leery of 737's, even though I have traveled extensively on them and others all my life... the seem rather well represented on Air Crash Investigations....

are weekends an option for you Motz?

They are represented more on Air Crash Investigations, purely because they are the most sold and currently flown airliner ever produced.

• Agree 1

Lol. No worries. Yep a 73 Takes off somewhere in the world every 5 seconds!!! There is over 8000 of them in service at the moment and almost 3000 on back order:)

I can't do weekends at this stage, only becuse I fly real aeroplanes then ;) let me know what day you can do and ill see if I can arrange to be there:)

Cheers

Guest Howard Hughes
Beginning to be leery of 737's, even though I have traveled extensively on them and others all my life... the seem rather well represented on Air Crash Investigations...

Jab engines? 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Ony kidding and I just wanted to beat Motz!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest Howard Hughes
Haha, yes 4 of those on a 737 airframe - the kind of power Singer could only dream of! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Probably more power than a 'Quadrapuff'! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest Howard Hughes
Ok, a CAVOK Visual approach into YSSY :). Just have to watch those peskie B350's!!!

You forgot the compulsory 60 mile downwind!037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Well I was just in Canberra last week, now it looks like I'll need to go back again.

Not so much for the simulator but to see this hideous multi-titted flying turtle, stimulator of nation wide mirth. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Hi. Jet simulator have just opened a store in Canberra. I scored a job instructing on their fixed base 737 simulator up there a few days a week.

Staff have a special deal they can offer family and friends, so if anyones interested in having a crack at flying the 73 send me a PM and I will organize it for you. Its less than half price !!!

Its heaps of fun and will expand your horizons so to speak..lol

Some of the Coldstream guys are planning a trip to a few museums ( aviation of course) starting at the Qantas one at Longreach and we'll be stopping in at Canberra, will have to see if anyone's keen to crash a 737 ,

Guest Howard Hughes
Well I was just in Canberra last week, now it looks like I'll need to go back again.Not so much for the simulator but to see this hideous multi-titted flying turtle, stimulator of nation wide mirth.

Lovingly known as 'the public teat'! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

That snout could do some damage in 'the trough'! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

They are represented more on Air Crash Investigations, purely because they are the most sold and currently flown airliner ever produced.

Indeedy they are.

I don't know if it's still true, but for a long time the saying was that Boeing had made more 737's than Airbus had made Airbuses.

Indeedy they are.I don't know if it's still true, but for a long time the saying was that Boeing had made more 737's than Airbus had made Airbuses.

You're too modest Bill, tell them your association with 737's and this thread .....

I've never actually flown one, but I've got all the 737's on my Aussie licence. 737-100 up to 737-900.

Ahh my mistake, I was confusing your A330 simulator time.