Go Flying Podcast 21 has been released! – David Jardine (Lifelong GA Pilot) & Ryan Campbell

recflyer

What was your experience flying taildraggers for the first time?

[MEDIA=audio]http://traffic.libsyn.com/goflying/Go_Flying_Australia_Podcast_021.mp3[/MEDIA]

Click here for the show notes

Subscribe via iTunes by clicking here

First Interview - The first interview is with General Aviation Pilot David Jardine. Dave has flown some awesome aircraft types and I was lucky enough to talk with him about some of the these including the de Havilland Tiger Moth, Harvard and the universally adored Piper J-3 Cub. Also we discuss some of the challenges for students learning to fly and some of the emergency situations he has encountered along the way.

Second interview - is from Rick Watson who is a New Zealand based Microlight pilot. In the interview Rick talks with Ryan Campbell who was the first teenager to fly solo around the globe breaking a record set earlier by American pilot Jack Wiegand who was 21 years old. During his journey Ryan flew over 24,000 nautical miles over 70 days in a Cirrus SR22.

I would love to hear some feedback.

I would love to hear any feed back (both good/bad) by the following means:

- Comments below this post

- Direct Message on the forum

- Comments function on my website www.goflying.net

- Contact form on my website

- twitter

- Our Facebook page

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Cheers,

Adam

What was your experience flying taildraggers for the first time?[MEDIA=audio]http://traffic.libsyn.com/goflying/Go_Flying_Australia_Podcast_021.mp3[/MEDIA]

Click here for the show notes

Subscribe via iTunes by clicking here

First Interview - The first interview is with General Aviation Pilot David Jardine. Dave has flown some awesome aircraft types and I was lucky enough to talk with him about some of the these including the de Havilland Tiger Moth, Harvard and the universally adored Piper J-3 Cub. Also we discuss some of the challenges for students learning to fly and some of the emergency situations he has encountered along the way.

Second interview - is from Rick Watson who is a New Zealand based Microlight pilot. In the interview Rick talks with Ryan Campbell who was the first teenager to fly solo around the globe breaking a record set earlier by American pilot Jack Wiegand who was 21 years old. During his journey Ryan flew over 24,000 nautical miles over 70 days in a Cirrus SR22.

I would love to hear some feedback.

I would love to hear any feed back (both good/bad) by the following means:

- Comments below this post

- Direct Message on the forum

- Comments function on my website www.goflying.net

- Contact form on my website

- twitter

- Our Facebook page

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Cheers,

Adam

Great work Adam, keep the podcasts coming

• Like 1