Pictures of your area/property/house

Tomo

I just had this idea...

Most of us fly, so that means we probably have a picture of where we live... Ie... your property, or house, to even your area in a city... So why not show it off!

I reckon it's cool seeing where other people do there thing, and because where spread all over Aus we should get some good variations in scenery...

So Here goes, this is our place 4klm east of Cecil Plains, on the Darling Downs... We've only got 4 acres in amongst the farms... theres also a bit of a airstrip on the second photo...just a smooth dirt road really!!

1673025875_DSC07329(Medium).JPG.bcd0331d9906bab5cbbe2ea7868cb539.JPG

285346190_DSC07331(Medium).JPG.f5f096b9e48f4eea2c5ac3a28999396e.JPG

sorry couldnt help it 102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

Mate there is only one good thing about those pictures, it is the fact you are still here to take them.

I can't imagine what you went through but I am sure it will get better

Guest watto

Wattos shack

This is my work in progress, its been a while in the making but I am getting there.

Located near Miriam Vale in central QLD

Watto

224803175_Kiaraphotos038.jpg.3b902cc4be670de672e517f127d86cec.jpg

Those of you who fly at The Oaks would probably recognise our place - although the pine forest has just been cut down !

1009385860_Fromtheair.jpg.a2c99a8bc751a2e7ff74998c26663d61.jpg

Guest watto

Thanks RR its my sanctuary this place, Nice place as well Ian, I actually grew up not far from there at Bowral on the southern highlands and moved to qld nearly 20 years ago.

Watto

Guest Ruprect

I can just make out my boat moored in gunnamatta bay in that last pic

@ultralights, that building, when you view it from the esplanade, always reminds me of a woman's bum and thighs. Was that the architect's inspiration or have I just got a filthy mind?;)

that building, when you view it from the esplanade, always reminds me of a woman's bum and thighs. Was that the architect's inspiration or have I just got a filthy mind?;)

I dunno about inspiration or filthy minds, what I do know is if you tell your missus her bum looks like a block of flats..............068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif :black_eye:

Regards Bill

Guest brentc

This taking pics of your property reminded me of something that I did on the weekend.

A guy at work wondered if I would be able to land on his property.

He told me it was around 300 metres in length, was mown and smooth, smooth enough to drive a car at 80 kmh upon.

Told me there were 4 cows in his paddock.

I said no worries, I'll drop in and have look on the weekend.

He gave me the coordinates and I headed over (he wasn't home).

I found the place from his coordinates and description no problems at all, saw the 4 cows in the paddock.

Did a touch and go after a couple of circuits, decided that it wasn't quite long enough.

Took some photos of the place and headed home again.

Emailed him the photos that night.

Next day at work I ask him what he thought of the photos.

He says............... 'that's not my house' !